Thursday, January 14, 2010

Classified Profile 3014: I, Me And Myself (Or Alien Life Form ?)

Oh, Hi!
It's me! An Earthling from Earth(Okay, that's dumb)!
Is that what you want to know?
More? Fine!
-On Earth I am male (don't ask me why!).
->I just past the day I was born in ,which my birthday (15 on Earth years ).
->I have an unsightly body shape (details are too classified! ).
->I have keen interest in reading (looking at pieces of information), drawing (scribbling random pieces of information), bench work(creating objects with wood ) , fixing and upgrading electric appliances (repairing machines that help us to do work better ).
->My favorite pastime(things to do to let time past by quickly) is computer and console gaming( controlling virtual avatars to take over the world for you)Actually ,I am quite good at it!.
->My family (Earthlings who created me) show me lots of love (show of affection )and care (similar to love).
they provided me a good chance to study at a good school(A place where information is passed on) gave me a nice house(a shelter) to live in, and good food to eat(consumables).They do have high hopes(wish or dream) for me to do well in my studies(what we do in school).
-> Myself, slightly crazy(out of the box) and hooked up with science(your technology) wants to grow up (reach the state of maturity) to be a scientist(one who tries to catch up with your technology) .OR, maybe a coroner(he who performs an autopsy).
DEFINITELY CRAZY!!!
Oops! I've leaked out too much classified information!
Got to go!
Talk to you guys next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment