Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bioharzard Report 145: FOOD? (TOXIC!)

mangoes...
mini jelly...
fruit juice...
A great desert!





YES.WHAT YOU SEE IS FOOD!!!
IT IS ENTIRELY EDIBLE AND NOT POISONOUS!
AND THE MOST FASCINATING PART?
I MADE IT MYSELF!!!
That's true!
You see, I am not a fan of food that is home cooked. But in most times, they are the only choice left.
When I have a chance, I always try to make something for myself.
A love for fruits, I always try to make some fruit deserts.(Even though most of the time I fail to create something like food and make a mess in the kitchen ).
This time , a success!
TA-DA-DA!!
I present you the 'mango soup'!
Sounds weird, but totally delicious!
To make a desert, it must taste sweet and soothing.
Fruits,themselves, are both healthy and sweet!
Basically , all deserts depends on fruits.
Here, I am willing to share the recipe of the 'mango soup':

Ingredients:
A mango,diced(of course, a mango!)
fruit juice, preferably mango juice(450ml).
Small amounts of lemon juice (to people who might hate it to be too sweet).
Mini jelly beans(need i say more?SO CHEWY!)
An egg's white(to thicken the solution).

How to:
Blend all ingredients and mix well.
Serve chilled.
Experience it for yourself!

FINAL WARNING:
I TREATED THIS AS AN SCIENCE EXPERIMENT.
I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLNESS CAUSED BY IT.
MAKE IT AND DRINK IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.


1 comment: